Especially when it turns out looking like this!. If you have been following my blog while I was working on this quilt, you know that I ran up against a few little obstacles...sewed a block upside down...sewed a block together in the wrong direction,,,didn't make enough blocks of one group, stuff like that. But the top is completed and it will be soon on its way to be quilted. Would I make this quilt again...probably, I think. It really is not that hard to put together except that there is a lot of pre-cutting and sewing and re-sewing. And you really, REALLY have to be organized and have your blocks sorted as outlined in the pattern. I used 2.5 inch strips (mostly bali pops) and everything came from my stash. The second time around, I would use smaller strips, maybe 2 inch so that it would not turn out so big, and maybe I would not make it so scrappy. Just 3 or 4 solid colors or prints that read as solid. Anyway, it was a blast. I look forward to seeing everyone's quilt who participated in the group soon!