Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Almost Done...

Well I have 2 more rows to add on and the top is complete! Unfortunately my design wall is not big enough to accommodate the size of this quilt so I had to get a little creative in order to take a halfway decent photo.  It is draped over the sofa.  I don't know how I am going to take a picture when I add the last 2 rows.  I don't have that much wall or floor space.  The blocks for the last 2 rows are up on the design wall and will get attached before the weekend is done.  I am going to put 2 borders on it instead of 3.  I purchased 3 yards of 108" backing because I just didn't want to piece the back.  The top is going to finish at about 96".  I think that is a record for me.  So this is the last photo before the big finish.

1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

I am so proud/excited! This quilt is just beautiful- I love the colors. Big pat on the back. I bet you get yours finished before I do mine- lol