Saturday, March 31, 2012

Making a little progress

Well I have sewn and cut enough strip sets to make a few test blocks.  These blocks are P13.  They turned out pretty good.  Blogger flipped the picture. I have 2 more strip sets to complete and then I will be ready to really get busy on making the blocks.  I decided to use a dark blue with hints of purple and green as the dark celtic stripe.  I like the way they look.  Keep sewing.


lynne said...

love the look! satisfying to get a few blocks done isn't it!! and i absolutely LOVE your scrappy background. it gives it much more depth and movement. i used yardage of WOW for this one, and i have to say, it isn't nearly as interesting as i find yours to be....oh well.

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Hey Lynne, it will come together. It remains to be seen after I put the blocks together. I am kinda nervous about the outcome, but we will see.